Vapor Degreasing Systems
PCT Vapor Degreasing Systems meet current EPA / NESHAP regulations as well as being equipped with required control devices for OSHA compliance. The degreasing systems are engineered to minimize solvent emissions and usage while still keeping in mind ease of maintenance and all the other features that assure our customers of quality, reliability, and performance backed by the best support services in the industry.
Vapor Degreasing Systems work when a solvent boils and produces vapor. The parts are then placed in the vapor where the cold parts mix with the hot vapor to produce condensation on the parts, which removes oil, grease, and dirt from the parts.
Industrial parts cleaning is the heart of what we do at Parts Cleaning Technologies. We know that our customers come to us for the depth of service and variety of products we provide. We offer seven different types of parts cleaning equipment, six different chemical solvents, and a variety of services to make sure your parts are in tip top shape.
Vapor Degreasing System Features
- Stainless steel construction for long term reliability
- 100% standard freeboard, 125% or greater option
- Sloped tank bottom that provides ease of maintenance when cleaning.
- 360 degree peripheral cooling coils surround the internal tank walls with stainless steel condensate troughs.
- Stainless steel external water separator with removable lid /cooling coil
- Standard electric heat or steam
- Tank provided with thermal insulation covered by stainless steel panels for corrosion resistance and first class appearance.
- NEMA 12 electrical panel
- Filtration for any Tank
- PLC with Touch Screen
- S.S. Drip Pan
- Enclosed Systems
- Automated Transporter
- Medical / Optical
Download Vapor Degreasing System Spec Sheet
- n-Propyl Bromide
- HFE’s & HFC’s