Waste Characterization and Lab Analysis
We have over 80 years of experience in the development and implementation of parts
cleaning chemistries and equipment and over 30 years experience in the safe and
efficient handling of hazardous and non-hazardous wastes.
Parts Cleaning Technologies offers extensive technical, laboratory and research facilities and services to our customers. These facilities enable us to resolve the most complex problems associated with cleaning chemistry performance, chemical usage, waste management or regulatory concerns.
With full service laboratories in Redford, Michigan, and a research and technical center in Bowling Green, Kentucky, our technical capability and expertise cover the spectrum.
We can provide a complete line of analytical services for hazardous waste generators and can answer any analytical question you have about your operations' waste requirements.
Some of the analytical tests available include:
- Hazardous and non-hazardous waste characterization and analysis
- Water, wastewater, soil, oil, and solvent analyses
- PCB's, pesticides, and other organic analyses
- Metallography and metallurgical testing
- Salt spray, humidity, corrosion, and lubrication testing
- Metal and plastic cleaning compounds evaluation
- Failure analysis and consultingContract research and special projects
This overall technical service capability allows PCT to better serve the solvent and
industrial waste industries, and to ensure our customers’ total satisfaction.